- 4 pieces salmon steak
- ½ teaspoon iodized salt
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon parsley, chopped
- ½ tablespoon garlic, minced
- 1 cup Caramba! Tomato Salsa
- In a small bowl, mix salt, lemon zest, lemon juice, olive oil, parsley, and garlic.
- Rub salmon thoroughly with the mixture on both sides. Marinade in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Pre-heat oven at 425°F (220°C) for 10 minutes.
- Place the salmon in a lightly greased baking sheet and cook for 15-20 minutes or until pale pink and flaky.
- Transfer to a plate. Garnish with lemon then serve with Caramba! Tomato Salsa.