- Margarine for frying
- 1 block tofu, cut into small cubes
- 2 cups of flour
- 1 piece red onion, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- 2 pieces long green chilli
- Caramba! Habanero Pepper Sauce
- 4 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons powdered chicken liver
- 1 pack chicharon
- Kinchay leaves (toppings)
- Begin by getting a shallow pan and fill it with margarine. Place your heat to high and when small bubbles appear, deep fry the tofu cubes until brown and crisp.
- Get a separate pan and make it nice and hot over medium heat.
- Sauté onion and garlic in oil and drop the fried tofu and chilies next, chicken liver, and chicharon.
- Toss and mix well.
- Drizzle with Caramba! Habanero Pepper Sauce to your taste.
- Turn off the heat and add Lady’s Choice Mayonnaise and mix well. Add kinchay leaves for toppings.
- Serve and enjoy!