Skip to content
Go to Top
- ½ kilo ground beef
- 1 cup Caramba! Tomato Salsa
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper, ground
- ¼ teaspoon cumin, ground
- 8 pieces of 6-inch flour tortilla
- ½ cup lettuce, shredded
- 2 pieces plum tomato, chopped
- ½ cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- In a non-stick skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink.
- Stir in Caramba! Tomato Salsa and spices. Reduce heat and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Spoon meat mixture onto each tortilla. Layer with lettuce, tomato, and cheese. Roll up and then serve.