- 2 pieces pork tenderloins
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 10 pieces garlic cloves
- 1/2 cup Caramba! Spicy Barbecue Sauce
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon parsley, chopped (optional)
- 4 pieces lemon wheel (optional)
Pork Spice Rub
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon black pepper ground
- 1 teaspoon iodized salt
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- Rinse the tenderloins under cold running water and blot dry with paper towel.
- Combine all ingredients for the rub in a small bowl. Rub and massage the spices onto the meat covering it well.
- Wrap the tenderloins in plastic wrap and let them marinate in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours or as long as overnight.
- Pre-heat oven at 400°F (200°C) for 10 minutes.
- Heat a large oven-proof heavy cast iron or stainless steel pan over high heat. Add oil to the pan and sauté garlic cloves for 5 minutes.
- Add the meat and sear for a few minutes. When the meat is browned, flip it over and sear the other side. Roll it over on each side to brown all the way around.
- Mix Caramba! Spicy Barbecue Sauce and lemon juice in a cup and pour over the meat.
- Place the pan in the pre-heated oven. Bake for 30 to 45 minutes or until the pork is done.
- Remove the tenderloins from the oven and place on a chopping board. Allow pork to rest for 10 minutes.
- Slice pork and garnish with parsley and lemon wheel. Serve with additional Caramba! Spicy Barbecue Sauce for dipping.