2 Cabbage (Whole)
2 Pcs. White Onion (Chop in Dice)
1 1/2 Cup of Rice
1 tbsp. Oil
2 tbsp. Butter
1/2 kilo Ground Pork
5 tsp. CARAMBA HABANERO (Extra Hot)
2 tsp. CARAMBA Tomato Salsa
1/2 tsp. Salt
2 tbsp. Parsley (Chop in Dice)
Tomato Paste 70 gm.
1/2 tsp. Sugar
Hot Water (From the boiled of the cabbage)
Pork Both(From the boiled of the ground pork
PREPARATION FOR THE RICE AND CABBAGE:
1. Rinse the Rice and then pour the water, pour 3 1/2 cup of water. And then cover and simmer for 15- 20 minutes. Set Aside.
1. Peel and discard the top two leaves from each cabbage. Use a knife to cut out the core of each cabbage. Rinse it. In a pot pour water and boil the cabbage, the cut out part must facing up in placing the cabbage on the pot. Cook for 4-5 minutes, rotate it slowly, pull each leaves as they soften while cooking. The leaves will cook faster if does not pull. Remove the Cabbage to a platter, cool down. Reserve the hot boil water on the pot.
2. In a platter separate each cabbage leaves. Use only the perfect form of leaves. Strip using a knife the hard stem portion of the leaves, so that it will be easier to roll. Set aside.
HOW TO MAKE SAUCE FOR TOPPINGS:
1. Mix a 2 Cup of hot water (from the cabbage you boiled) with the broth of the pork, mix with the tomato paste and add 1 tsp. of sugar and seasoning and 2 tsp. CARAMBA Tomato Salsa. Mix all together. Set aside
MEAT MIXTURE (Stuffing):
1. In a pan put the Oil, butter and Onions. Sauté for almost 1 min. Set Aside.
2. Boil the Ground Meat for 2-3 Minutes. After drain the meat, reserve the broth of the pork. set aside.
3. In a bowl mix the Ground Pork, sautéed Onion, cooked Rice, Egg, Parsley, Salt and Pepper, CARAMBA Habanero Sauce Extra Hot. Mix till well blend with all the ingredients. Set Aside
4. Get a piece of cabbage leaves then put a tbsp. or a 1/3 cup of the meat mixture. Start to roll it like your making shanghai roll or burritos. And place all the cabbage roll on a pot.
5. Pour the Sauce mixture to the pot with cabbage roll. Boil it for 30-45 minutes. Then Serve.