- 1 box fudge brownie mix 500g
- 3/4 cup whipping cream
- 200g semi-sweet chocolate bar, chopped
- 3 tablespoons Caramba! Habanero Pepper Sauce
- Bake brownie mix according to packaging directions.
- In a saucepan, heat whipping cream. Mix until hot, not boiling. Remove from heat.
- Stir in chocolate and Caramba! Habanero Pepper Sauce. Make sure it is completely melted and blended. Let it stand for 5 minutes.
- Pour chocolate ganache over brownies. Let it cool and chill for 2 hours before serving.