Margarine for frying
½ kg tofu cut into small cubes, (1/2 inch)
Tofu, cut into small cubes (1/2 inch)
2 cups of flour
1 pc. red onion, chopped
3 cloves garlic, chopped
2 pcs. long green chilli (siling pangsigang)
Caramba Habanero Pepper Sauce (to taste)
Kinchay Leaves (toppings)
3-4 tbsp. Lady’s Choice Real Mayonnaise
1 pack chicharon
3 tbsp powdered chicken liver
1. Begin by getting a shallow pan and fill it with margarine. Place your heat to high and when small bubbles appear, deep fry the tofu cubes until brown and crisp.
2. Get a separate pan and make it nice and hot over medium heat.
3. Sauté onion and garlic in oil and drop the fried tofu and chilies next, chicken liver & chicharon.
4. Toss and mix well.
5. Add Caramba Habanero Pepper Sauce to your taste.
6. Turn off the heat and add Lady’s Choice Mayonnaise and mix well. Add kinchay leaves for toppings.
7. Serve and enjoy!