- 45 pieces long green chilli pepper
- 200 grams cream cheese
- 1 cup quick melt cheese
- 2 tablespoons spring onion
- 3 tablespoons Caramba! Spicy Barbecue Sauce
- 45 strips honey-cured bacon
- 1 cup sour cream
- Pre-heat oven at 400°F (200°C) for 10 minutes.
- Soak toothpicks in a small bowl with warm water to prevent burning.
- Cut off green chili pepper on the side but do not split in half
- Using a spoon, scrape out all the seeds and membranes.
- In a small bowl, mix together cream cheese, quick melt cheese, spring onion and Caramba! Spicy Barbecue Sauce
- Spoon cheese mixture and stuff into each pepper.
- Wrap each pepper with bacon ensuring the cheese is covered. Secure with soaked toothpicks.
- Brush each pepper with generous amount of Caramba! Spicy Barbecue Sauce.
- Arrange the peppers on a lightly greased baking sheet and roast for 20 to 25 minutes.
Take the baking sheet out of the oven then serve with sour cream