- 1/2 kilo boneless chicken breast, cooked and shredded
- 3 1/2 cups Caramba! Spicy Barbecue Sauce
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon molasses
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 4 pieces of 12-inch pizza crust
- 2 cups quick melt cheese, shredded
- 1 cup red onion, sliced thinly
- 1/4 cup parsley, chopped
- Pre-heat oven at 425°F (220°C) for 5 minutes.
- In a saucepan over medium high heat, combine chicken, Caramba! Spicy Barbecue Sauce, honey, molasses and brown sugar. Bring to a boil then turn off heat.
- Place the pizza crust in a flat pan. Spread chicken mixture evenly over pizza crust and top with cheese, onions, and parsley.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until cheese is melted. Slice then serve.