Skip to content
Go to Top
- ½ kilo penne pasta
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons garlic, minced
- 2 cups salami, diced
- 2 cans diced tomatoes 400g
- 1 cup all-purpose cream
- 2 teaspoons brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons iodized salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- ¼ cup Antonov Vodka
- 1 tablespoon Caramba! Chili Fuerte hot sauce
- ⅓ cup parmesan cheese
- 6 pieces fresh basil leaves, chopped
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- Pour vegetable oil into a saucepan. Sauté garlic until golden brown.
- Add salami and cook for 5 minutes.
- Pour diced tomatoes and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add all-purpose cream, brown sugar, salt, and pepper. Stir occasionally and let boil for 2 minutes.
- Reduce heat then add vodka and Caramba! Chili Fuerte hot sauce. Simmer for 1 minute.
- Turn off heat. Mix pasta and sauce. Transfer to a bowl and top with parmesan cheese and basil then serve.