- ¾ kilo medium to large-sized Shrimp
- ¼ cup calamansi juice or lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons Caramba! Chili Rojo
- 1 cup green bell pepper, chopped
- 2 tablespoons garlic, minced
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 1 medium-sized red onion, quartered
- 2 tablespoons white wine
- ¼ cup tomato sauce
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Clean the shrimp, peel, and devein then combine shrimp with calamansi or lemon juice then marinate for 20 minutes.
- Pour olive oil into a hot frying pan.
- Put the garlic and cook until the color turns light brown.
- Add the onions and bell pepper then cook until the texture softens.
- Now add the shrimps and let it cook for 2 minutes.
- Pour the white wine, then add salt and pepper then cook for another minute.
- Add the tomato sauce and stir then simmer for 2 minutes.
- Then add the Caramba! Chili Rojo hot sauce, then simmer for 30 seconds. Turn off the heat and serve.