- 1 1/2 kg chicken wings
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon iodized salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 1 cup orange marmalade
- 2 tablespoons Caramba! Habanero Pepper Sauce
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce light
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 1 tablespoon spring onions
- Pre-heat oven at 425°F (220°C) for 10 minutes.
- In a large bowl, toss together chicken wings, oil, salt and pepper. Spread wings out in a lightly greased baking sheet.
- Bake for 40 – 45 minutes, flipping once halfway through. Finished wings should be slightly crispy and browned.
- Stir together orange marmalade, Caramba! Habanero Pepper Sauce, tomato paste, soy sauce and butter in a saucepan over low heat until steaming hot.
- When wings are cooked, place it in a large bowl and drizzle with orange habanero sauce. Toss to combine.
- Garnish with spring onions then serve.